Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 30: Pretutorial update

Today is the first day in about 4 days that I've actually left the house for a substantial amount of time. And I am already exhausted. It might be that I didn't get enough sleep (I haven't been sleep very well, lately), or that I haven't been eating very well and thus my body feels like crap, but I would guess more likely than not that I can credit withdrawal symptoms.

I've found it interesting that along with the waves of nausea that I've been getting with withdrawal, that it seems I'm more susceptible to motion sickness.

I'm grateful that I've had the time to just bum around/rest the last few days. I'm trying to be more gentle with myself, especially during my withdrawal periods. I'm almost a week in to my latest reduction, and I've got my fingers crossed that I'm halfway through my symptoms. I'm not sure if it's because I've had more time to rest, but I get the sense that my symptoms aren't as severe this time around.

I had a really nice, relaxing, long walk along the quay the other day. It's nice to take time to do things for my personal well-being. I'm still only figuring out how to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment