Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 16: A change in plan?

I am considering slightly altering my current weaning schedule.

Basically, if I am going to be technically failing one of my courses because I'm not going to complete it, I want to feel like I'm compensating with progress elsewhere. So while I am beginning to feel normal from day to day again (meaning my withdrawal from the last decrease is coming to a close), I was thinking that instead of giving myself two weeks of recovery before doing my next reduction, that I'll instead halve that, and give myself one week of downtime.

I'm not sure if this is the best choice to make, and I'm still pondering it... But I want to feel like I'm actually doing something with my life and my time. I want to feel like I'm being productive somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment